Education builds a better future
to the future...
“Saint Ignatius” English Medium School is the biggest project opened by the Philanthropic Society. We strongly believe that education is a healer of many human and social problems. By enlightening the mind, children have the best opportunity to survive and succeed in this increasingly harsh world. As a co-educational day school, St.Ignatius School provides a quality education through:
- Innovative, dedicated, and experienced faculty and staff
- Global standards for discipline ad academic achievement
- Safe, pollution-free, healthy environment
- Computer laboratory and library
- Recreational park and playground
- Full boarding facilities for boys and girls
- Reliable transportation
With such attention and care to every child, St.Ignatius School gives students an education with Christian values, providing the opportunity for them to develop habits of internal reflection, self-discipline, self-esteem and self-reliance.
Each child is taught to maintain opens of mind, dignity of conduct, appreciation for others and the environment and a mutual respect for social, economic and cultural diversity.
The Life of Saint Ignatius is the guiding spirit of our educational institution.
- To transform students into persons of character and faith who seek God as source of life.
- To obtain values that uphold human dignity, equality, peace and social justice.
- To create opportunities for the underprivileged and to show respect for all people.
- Not only to achieve academic excellence, but also to create pupils who are efficient, beneficial collaborators in building the “New India”.
We need your love
Mainly the children who were born in the streets, who never learnt what home is, or never smelt warm food, or never learnt to read or write.
the homeless families who sleep in the streets and try to be protected from the sun and rain with brunches of trees and cartons.
The maltreated women who have no rights to education and generally are exploited.
the sick people who face the death because there isn’t medical treatment.
the children and adults who fight for a dignified life every day.
Our love can become a ray of hope and life for thousands of people in South Asia
For more details please contact us: